Wednesday, February 27, 2008

For Sale...

I've got a few bits and pieces for sale. Here's the start of the list:

2007 Quatro Wave 76 - $1075. This stick is a sweet ride and in near mint condition. Buy me!

2007 Goya Wave 5.3 - $450. A nice grunty wave sail with full X-ply. Rigs on a 400 (rec'd) or 430 (with some turban). Red/Black. Good condition.

What else...
Hm, might have a couple nice Streamlined standard diameter extensions for sale, maybe a smaller MFC USbox wave fin... small junk North Comp boom. I have accumulated a few bits and pieces. If you are looking for something in particular, just ask.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erick Gonzalez said...

Let me guess.. blog spam above?.. :-(

I know how hard it is to sell a wave board in these latitudes.. if you think about it, your potential customer base is like what?.. 20 guys max? :-(

Fish said...

Yeah, damn spammers... Is that why you created your own? Not much of a programmer myself, so I am stuck with dealing with it as it comes.

Wave board? Yeah, always tough to sell. The Quebec gang have come through frequently - I think that is the best bet. There is another one of the same on the market, albeit brand new for a couple extra hundred dollars.